1. The short film must have been completed after 1 January 2012. You can send entry with online form and google drive link of the film.
2. Entries MUST be PAL format only. NTSC is NOT accepted. Festival Management will not be responsible if film is not screen due to technical problem.
3. The film can be Documentary, Experimental, Narrative, Fiction, Non Fiction or Animation.
4. The Festival does not have particular theme, filmmaker can make film on any genre he/she want
5. Total running time of short film must be less than 35 minutes in length, including front and back credits. There is no minimum running time.
6. The short film can be in any language or any genre. All non-English films must have English sub-titles for festival presentation.
7. Multiple entries can be submitted, but with separate entry forms, preview DVD, synopsis/description, still photographs, press kit should be enclosed. Each film is considered as a new entry.
8. ASF organization has right to use the Entries / Send / Selected / Nominated films, and materials from the film for festival promotional purposes.
9. Films once selected & submitted for final screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances until festival is over.
10. The publicity material (Broacher, Stills, Poster, etc.) and a synopsis of the short film to be enclosed with the entry. Entry materials submitted shall not be returned to the entrant.
11. This is Short Film Competition, from over all films juries will select Only 40 Short Films for Screening.
1st July 2019 to 30th October 2019
If you have not paid entry fees as on 1st July to 30th October 2019, We will not considered your short film for cash prizes awards as per ASF rules.
Film should be submit before deadline. The Annabhau Sathe international Short Film Festival is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, postage due, stolen, or misappropriated entries.
Entry Forms with incorrect / inadequate / illegible / ambiguous particulars will not be considered. The festival committee reserves the right to accept or refuse any film without assigning any reason whatsoever.
The competition is open for professionals as well as students. No separate section for student filmmakers.